Our apartments are rented under an “Assured Tenancy agreement” with English Care Ltd as landlord.
- One Bedroom
- Kitchenette - Fridge, Microwave and cooker hob
- Wet Room
- Wheel chair access
- Security - emergency call bells located in each room
- Individual patio area and small garden
Other than the stated Kitchen equipment the apartment is for rent as unfurnished accommodation.
Whilst encouraging and supporting the principals of “Independent Living” there are communal areas within Foresters Court which provide the residents with the opportunity to meet their neighbours and enjoy social activities.
Communal area facilities:
- Dining room – residents can purchase and enjoy meals prepared by our excellent cooks, special dietary needs can also be accommodated
- Large Bathroom – residents can receive assistance with bathing
- Communal Laundry – residents can either launder independently or receive assistance
- Hairdressing Salon - visited weekly by a local hairdresser
- Garden areas - with outdoor seating
As with any home there are additional services which may be required:
- Delivered directly to each apartment – Post, newspapers and milk
- Shopping – can be assisted by staff
- Doctors - Residents can choose to stay with their own Doctor or choose a local one. Doctor’s can either visit residents in their own apartment or residents can visit the surgery.
- Chiropody - can be arranged by your Doctor or by private arrangement
- Physiotherapist - provides individualised therapy programmes
The league of friends provides a weekly library and small trolley shop
A new development is currently underway to build a further 8 apartments, some of which will have two bedrooms.